If using PayPal to pay for fees, a registration form still needs to be completed. Please complete the online form above or send your completed printed registration form to: The Grove School c/o PTG Monopoly Tournament 200 Nevada St., Redlands, CA 92373 or email it to email@example.com
- Official MONOPOLY® Game Tournaments follow the Standard Rules of play provided by Hasbro in each game box. All players should familiarize themselves with these rules. Rules may be found at www.monopoly.com
- All players will compete in two rounds of game play and must complete a Tournament Score Sheet after each round. More information regarding rules TBA.
- Any and all rule clarifications will be handled by the Tournament Directors and or Official Judge.
- An official Banker will be assigned to each table to handle transactions and monitor game play. Table Bankers will also verify players score sheet
- Registration for the Grove School Official MONOPOLY® Game Tournament is open to all students in grades 5 -12 and adults.
- Check-in begins at 9am. All registered players must be checked in and in seats by 9:45am
- First round of play begins a 10am
- Registration is limited and open until February 24, 2017 or when full. Registrations will be allowed the day of event if space is available for an additional $10 fee. Substitutions for registered players will be allowed at no additional cost.
- Registration fee must be included with registration form. Online payment available through PayPal link above.
- Lunch is included in registration fee. Additional lunch tickets may be pre-purchased with registration for $7.00 or the day of event for $10.00
The Grove School MONOPOLY Tournament is not sponsored by Hasbro.